13.01.2011 – sewing

I cut out the tunic I wrote about yesterday, but alas, I forgot to write a post, and then n Friday, my graphics programme got corrupt. All fixed now, so here I am with retro-upgrades. 🙂

As you can see in the photo, I cut the tunic/dress differently to the pattern, because the free download Burda pattern is a) a wee bit too small and b) especially when cutting it so that it narrows towards the hem. I went for a flared cut instead and am planning to make a dress out of the funky fabric with the big Japanese pattern.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s