As deeply disappointed as I was with the opening of a (fairly) local Hobbycraft, which had either no stock at all before Christmas or just total crap which I’ll never bother to visit again, they did have these cheap 3D cardboarrd letters. So, naturally, I got my initials without knowing what to do with them.
I wanted something colourful and funky (no surprise there…) and eventually remembered I still had fabric scraps left over from quilt-fabric-framed-pics I made all the way back in 2009-2010 when I did the quick/immediate re-design of my living room, right after separation. I later in 2011 moved the smaller ones of the pics to the conservatory:
So, I’ve started the letters with priming them with some left over wall paint first, and have begun glueing on some of the fabric scraps. It’s fun!