I made a Roman Blind today and was ever so surprised how easy and quick it was. I used a Channel 4 tutorial as a basis for ideas, must google it and it’s on the top.
The kitchen window had a slatted wooden blind before, and I used the fixing for this one. It was one of the cheapo IKEA ones, and had been in when I bought the house. I got rid of the superfluous bits such as the blinds slats and the twisting rod, and only kept the basic fixings plus the cord.
I love the fabric so much, it goes perfectly with my Victorian green kitchen (I painted that one four years ago) with its red accessories. It’s a Michael Miller design.
It looks great thanks for sharing